10 Lines On Health Is Wealth In English For Kids in Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10
10 Lines On Health Is Wealth In English For Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10
Growing up, you have possibly have heard the term ”Health is Wealth”, but its essential meaning remains not apparent to most people. Generally, people confuse healthiness with being freed from any quiet illnesses. While it’s going to be a part of the case, it’s not entirely what wellness is all about.
In other words, for a healthy life, an individual must be fit and fine both physically and mentally. For example, if you’re constantly eating food yet you are doing not have any disease, it doesn’t cause you to be healthy. You’re not consuming healthy food, which naturally means you’re not healthy, just surviving.
Therefore, to truly live and not merely survive, you would like to possess the essential essentials that structure a healthy lifestyle.
Set 1 -10 Lines on Health is Wealth Essay in English
- The famous proverb ”Health is Wealth” means health is the most vital wealth, not money.
- The real wealth is healthy habits like exercise, diet, regular sleep.
- The World Health Organisation is celebrating the annual celebration of World Health Day on April 7 to make awareness among people about health and cleanliness.
- Eating unnecessary food is harmful to one’s health.
- The most important element to steer and practice for a healthy life is
- Staying healthy isn’t just being physically fit but also includes emotional, social, mental well-being
- Unwanted stress can be detrimental to
- Activities like playing an instrument, games, or reading give the brain the necessary exercise to enhance health.
- Healthy habits like brushing teeth twice each day and washing hands before meals will keep you healthy.
- Maintaining healthy habits brings positivity in life and results in longevity alongside success.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Health is Wealth Essay in English
1) World Health Day is widely known per annum on 7th April globally to make awareness about health and cleanliness.
2) World Health Organization organized the primary global gathering within 1950 to celebrate planet Health Day.
3) per annum, planet health day is widely known to create health awareness.
4) The slogan for World Health Day 2021 was ‘Building a fairer, healthier world.
5) Indian Government has come up with Ayushman Yojana’s plan, which provides 5 lakh medical coverage to the ten crore low-income families.
6) People working in the IT sector are becoming increasingly diagnosed with diabetes, sugar, and other life-threatening diseases thanks to irregular lifestyles.
7) Many organizations are organizing health awareness programs at their office premises for routine and regular checkups of the workers.
8) Wealth gives us arrogance in life for a lesser duration, but sound health keeps us motivated and assured throughout life.
9) Protecting health from global climate change can bring prosperity and wealth to many developing nations like Nigeria, Cambodia, and Syria.
10) we will save huge on medical bills by making our body and mind physically fit and healthy by following a healthy lifestyle.